and Change cluster size. Business users and system administrators can use our magic partition manager to Resize Partition, Move Partition, Merge Partition, Change Cluster Size, Copy Partition, Copy Disk, Create, Delete and Format partitions, Convert and Explore partitions, Hide and Unhide partitions, Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk and much more.
Our partition magic software supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8. And MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition could be used in business environment. MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition is a server partition manager specially designed for Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012. Our partition manager server edition is designed for system administrators and advanced users to manage both server and non-server disk partitions. MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition manages Windows servers quickly and safely. When you use the "Move/Resize Partition" function, the Enhanced Data Protecting technology keeps your data safe even in cases of power outages or hardware failure.
• Resize/Move Partition: Easily resize/move partition without data loss.
• Create, Format, Delete Partition.
• Convert Partition format from FAT to NTFS.
• Hide and Unhide Partitions, set active partition, label drive letter.
• Merge Partition. NEW!
• Hot Extend Partition without reboot. NEW!
• Change cluster size without data loss. NEW!
• Support Linux Ext2, Ext3. NEW!
• Partition Copy: Copy entire partition to unallocated space with high performance file-by-file. moving technology. Backup or move data without any data loss.
• Partition Recovery: Scan disk to restore deleted or damaged partitions.
• Hard Disk Copy: Copy an entire disk to a different diskquickly and easily with data clone technology.
Backup disk data without data loss.
• Support Windows 32/64 bit Operating Systems.
• Visually demonstrate your disk/partition configuration to preview changes before apply.
• Support RAID.
• Support single disks or partitions larger than 2 TB
• Support up to 32 hard disks within one system.
• Set partition as primary.
• Set partition as logical.
• Rebuild MBR.
• Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk.
• Disk Surface Test.
• Partition Surface Test.
• Change Partition Serial Number.
• Change Partition Type ID.